Matte BOPP Film Thermal Laminating 23micron (15BOPP+8EVA)
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Price|
|2-11||US $3,300 / Ton|
|12+||US $3,150 / Ton|
*Name: Matte BOPP Film Thermal Laminating 23micron (15BOPP+8EVA)
*Material Surface layer: BOPP
*Glue layer: EVA
*Double corona treatment, valued over 42 dynes
*Excellent rewinding and bonding
*Product Definition: BOPP thermal lamination film
What's BOPP Thermal Laminating Film?
BOPP Thermal Laminating Film is mainly made of BOPP + EVA.
We use extrusion-coating process to combine these two layers.
In the final film one side has properties of BOPP film and the other side becomes heat sensitive surface used for dry lamination.
This product has two classifications: Glossy/shine/transparent and matte/opaque, both of which sees thickness from 14micron to 32micron.
Its width could be from 180mm to 1880mm and length from 150m (1 inch core, 25mm) to 4000m (3 inch core, 76mm).
Where is BOPP Thermal Laminating Film used?
The application of BOPP Thermal Laminating Film can be used to laminating and packaging of the followings:
Textbook covers, brochures, leaflets, sweet boxes, cosmetics, shopping bags, diaries and so on...
How to use BOPP Thermal Laminating Film?
We need a laminating machine (usually called hot laminator) to use BOPP Thermal Laminating Film by melting the EVA into substrates such as paper.
During the process, the film is passed on a heated roller and under reasonable pressure it sticks to the paper.
This process is easy to use and can be done in home for small applications.
Sometimes, people also call it heat lamination or dry lamination or hot lamination.
1. Adjust roller pressure and temperature according to different types of paper and ink.
2. When using the film for the first time or changing the usual size, a small trial volume before starting massive lamination is proposed.
3. Normal process temperature is 90C-105C (203F - 221F), roller pressure and temperature vary from different types of paper, ink and machines.
4. Make sure the ink is dry before laminating. It will delaminate when the paper contains too much moisture or powder.
5. Make sure to put the material in place with low temperature and dry.
Shipping & Packaging
*One Roll BOPP Thermal Laminating Film, One carton
*Tens of rolls in a pallet
*10 to 12 pallets loaded into 1*20FCL (appro. 13MTs)
*Or 20 to 22 pallets loaded into a 40 feet container (appro. 25MTs)
*Seaport: Xiamen, Shanghai, Ningbo
In order to guarantee high product quality, we carry out very strict management principle all the times.
Every detail of processing is well controlled with special attention.
In case of a bad roll found, we will make compensation as responsibility.
At present we hold two producing lines, serving 350MTs/month.
We guarantee 20 days delivery of a 40 feet container.
From raw materials purchasing to after-sale service, we carry out very strict management principle so as to guarantee high product quality served.
* Samples for testing are available and free
* Usually sized 400mm*100m/200m of each glossy or matt roll
* For favorite measures, please feel free to advise
* The freight for sample delivery is at receiver's side
* But to be refunded by deducting from the right coming order automatically
* For saving the cost, we recommend the way of prepaid instead of collect
* 2 coating lines
* 20 days delivery of a 40 feet container
* 350MTs (kilograms) per month
* Thickness from 15micron (10BOPP+5EVA) to 32micron (18BOPP+14EVA)
* Roll width from 180mm to 1680mm
* Roll length from 2000m to 6000m
* Reel inner diameter at 25.4mm (1 inch) or 76mm (3 inch)
* Reel Outer Diameter: 240mm to 380mm (upon reel length and width)
|THICKNESS (μm)||BOPP||12 micron||12 micron||12 micron||12 micron||15 micron||15 micron||18 micron|
|EVA||5 micron||9 micron||13 micron||8 micron||8 micron||12 micron||12 micron|
|TOTAL||17 micron||21 micron||25 micron||20 micron||23 micron||27 micron||30 micron|
|customized thickness-combination available ( 17micron to 30micron, glossy and matte)|
|WIDTH||200mm---1900mm ( ±3mm )|
|LENGTH||150m - 300m for 1 inch(25.4mm) paper core; 2000m - 4000m for 3 inch(76mm) paper core|
|PAPER CORE||76mm (3" inch), 25.4mm(1" inch)|
|CORONA TREATMENT||single side; double sides|
|SUR. TENSION (AFT. CORONA)||≥ 42dyne|
|COMPOUND TEMPERATURE||85ºC - 110ºC (185ºF- 230ºF)|